We have seen some fantastic results here at Oasis Academy Oldham and are continually proud of the achievements of our students. Our young people show determination, perseverance and outstanding development in their progress.
Percentage of students achieving a strong pass (5 or above) in English and Maths at the end of KS4
|Percentage of students entering for the English Baccalaureate||41%|
|Percentage of students who achieved the English Baccaulaureate||14%|
|Percentage of students staying in education or employment after KS4||80%|
For more information on exam results please visit the Department for Education website.
2017-2018 Results Summary
In 2018, Oasis Academy Oldham celebrated some of the best results on the school's history for the results are students achieved.
- Over double the number of young people secured passes in English and maths compared to the results in 2015.
- Key data from 2018 shows that:
- % of students who secured a 4 or above in English and maths: 49%
- % of students who secured a 4 or above in English: 59%
- % of students who secured a 4 or above in English: 57%
- % of students who secured a 5 or above in English and maths: 26%
- Attainment 8 Score: 35
- Progress 8 Score: -0.77
- English Baccalaureate: 41% entered the Ebacc with an average point score of 2.96
- 80% of students stayed in education or employment.