My Child at School (MCAS)
My child at school is a user friendly app and is now available for all parents/carers to access.
The MyChildAtSchool app (MCAS) will allow you to do the following:
- Receive important messages and letters from us
- View your child’s daily attendance (including punctuality)
- Pay for items
- Choose after school clubs
We no longer have the facilities to take cash in school so all parents will need to use our e-payment method to pay for dinner money, trips and events, breakfast club etc. This can be done online using a very secure app called My child at school (MCAS).
Oasis Academy Oldham uses MCAS as the method of payment for a wide range of services at the Academy including lunches, trips and events, and wrap around care services.
MCAS offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available. We hope that everyone will benefit considerably from this facility.
Parents have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; making a payment with your credit or debit card is straightforward. MCAS holds an electronic record of your payments for you to view at a later date.
The importance of keeping your accounts in credit and timely payment enables the Academy to provide quality lunches and services to our families. The finance team keeps track of all accounts.
New to MCAS?
- You should receive your activation email which details the username and login details on your child's first day in the Academy - if you do not have these please contact our the academy and we can arrange for this to be given to you.
- Click here to read the instructions on how to open your account
- Click here to view the Parent App Quick Guide
- Click here to view to full parent guide
Login name we send you
(Not your email address)