We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the Academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their Academy badge on their uniforms.
Please Note, our uniform providers are Zutti on Yorkshire Street, Oldham or online at Zutti.com, no other supplier is authorised to sell uniform.
Oasis Academy Oldham can accept no responsibility for the loss of any students' personal belongings, this applies to all areas within the academy premises and the use of student lockers.
- Academy blazer with Academy badge
- White school shirt
- Academy tie, each year group has their own colour.
- Black polishable shoes, no pumps or trainers. Please not that trainer style black shoes are not acceptable even if sold in a back to school range
- A large backpack. Please note that handbags of any kind are not permissible. All backpacks should be able to fit in an A4 folder and planner
- Black tailored trousers or knee length skirt, no skinny trousers are permitted
- Plain black socks or tights
- Students may choose to wear the Academy black V-neck jumper
- Students may choose to wear a plain outdoor coat. Please note that coats cannot be worn indoors
- Students may choose to wear a plain black or navy blue religious head covering
Please click here to find out more information.
- Academy Polo shirt
- Academy sports shirt
- Academy sports socks
- Navy under armour skins
- Academy tracksuit bottoms (optional)
- Football boots (optional)
Jewellery, Presentation & Personal Belongings
- If long hair is tied back it must be done so by using a plain bobble. No hair bands are permitted.
- One small pair of earrings, studs or sleepers, one earring in each ear
- No electronic equipment is permitted; this includes mobile phones and headphones. Such items, if seen, will be confiscated and only returned if a parent attends the Academy between the hours of 3.30pm and 4pm.
- No extreme haircuts and hair may only be dyed natural colours
- No nail varnish or false nails are permitted to be worn