Access to Transition
Welcome to our Year 6 into 7 Transition page! Our school gates might be closed right now but we are certainly busy planning for your arrival in to year 7 and cant wait to meet you soon.
In this section of our website you will find:
- Weekly video posts from the Year 7 Team starting this week with a welcome from Miss Dominique Gobbi, Principal and Deputy Principal Mrs Andrea Mitchell.
- Frequently Asked Questions in relation to transition and an email address for direct messaging
- Activity booklets linked to our Oasis 9 Habits for you to complete either on line or print off and enjoy
- A summer challenge resource
- Did you know leaflet
- Uniform Guidance or for more information visit Zutti
- Example Year 7 timetable
- Why Don’t You? RE Activity sheet
- Literacy & Numeracy Resources
- This Is Me Template
- This Is Me – Mr Buxton & Mrs Hinchliffe
Rest assured we will write to you to provide important updates on plans to open in line with government guidelines as soon as we are able to, but in the mean time do visit weekly: Website, Twitter, Facebook for regular updates.
See you soon
The Year 7 Team
Looking now at the Go Big resources. Click here to access
Maths lessons for Year 6 moving on to Year 7
English lessons for Year 6 moving on to Year 7