The school was closed today (January 30) because of the weather conditions.
Looking ahead to tomorrow, we have studied all the local forecasts and there is no indication that further snow is due overnight.
With this in mind, we are planning to open the Academy on Thursday (January 31). Please do take care on the way in and we look forward to seeing our students.
If the weather takes a turn for the worse then we will review this decision, so please do check the Twitter feed and this website if you have any concerns.