Why Work with Us
Join us on our journey delivering exceptional education at the heart of the community
Do you want to work in a forward thinking, dynamic and supportive school that is rapidly growing in reputation?
If so, then Oasis Academy Oldham is the school for you.
We are an academy on a strong trajectory. Results are strengthening, Ofsted has praised the progress that is being made, and our ethos and outstanding £30 million state-of-the-art facilities ensure we are a vital hub for our community.
We are looking for a talented and inspiring individuals to help us continue this progress and ensure that we are developing respectful and confident learners to achieve excellence for all.
Why work for Oasis Academy Oldham
Finding a new job is much like finding a new partner in life, both parties need to be sure their interests, values and personalities align. At Oasis Academy Oldham we are always looking to take on talented and impassioned individuals who align with our values of aspiration, achievement, care and resilience. We want our staff and students to thrive in an atmosphere that harbours learning and living in harmony.
We pride ourselves on the work we do to motivate both staff and students alike. Through building strong relationships, between staff and students and across the Oasis family, our aim is always to enable people to flourish and grow their skills. Whether you are a Senior Leader, a Teacher or Support staff we care about your career and want to help you feel valued and supported in your job.
Here are some of the many reasons why you should consider working for Oasis Academy Oldham:
- We offer a strong Continuous Professional Development programme - if we see potential in your future, we want to help you grow with the Academy and develop yourself in the direction you aspire to go
- We are supportive of our staff and want you to feel like you are coming to work with family
- There are opportunities to learn from and network across the Oasis trust
- We are a developing school with lots of opportunity to bring in innovation and make your mark
- Support staff are offered a generous annual leave allowance and a competitive pension, with defined benefits and life cover
- We have a clear list of aims for our academy with supported objectives for directed teaching and learning
- We have excellent transport links around us
If you think you are the right fit for us or like what you hear please visit our current vacancies located on the right of this page to see where your career could take you next.
Would you or someone you know be interested in working or volunteering at Oasis Academy Oldham? If so, we would love to hear from you!